Flavour’s Organizing Crew is thrilled to annouce this year’s Gourmet Picnic is Sold Out after only four days of ticket sales! A HUGE thank you to everyone who jumped on board and purchased tickets for Flavour 2013.
For those who missed purchasing tickets, there will be a few opportunities before the event to win tickets.
Flavour representatives will be at the BC Shellfish Festival on Saturday, June 15th raffling off a ‘Flavour’ful gift basket and two tickets to the 2013 festival. Look for us at the NVI Chefs’ Association booth.
EatDrinkMEDIA is also offering the chance to win a pair through their #localfoodhero contest. Below are the details:
You could win your pair of tickets, or an extra pair for your friends who snoozed and loosed, by telling us what you’d do if you had a booth at Flavour.
- Would you feature a special local product?
- Would you showcase a favourite recipe that’s been inspired by one of your local food heroes?
- Would you serve it hot or cold? Would you share the recipe?
- You tell us – and you’re entered to win a pair of much-in-demand tickets to the most exciting North Island food event of the year.
The rules – how to play
It’s simple. Take a few minutes to write your post about what you’d do if you had a booth at this year’s Flavour event. Be creative: include visuals (photos, drawings, videos, diagrams, etc), recipes would be wonderful! As would interviews with yourself telling us your story about how you’d celebrate local food at Flavour.
- the name of your personal #localfoodhero
- using as many words, photos, links, videos, drawings, paintings, recipies, etc that you want to give us, telling us what makes this person special in your personal passion for local food (hint: be creative! have fun!).
- your story AND
- include this #tag: #localfoodhero – otherwise we can’t find your entry.
Thank you and good luck!